» Tribasic Lead Sulphate
Tribasic Lead Sulphate
Waldies continues to be leading player because of
its highly superior quality.The product is treated by a special surface
coating technique to ensure its ready dispersion in PVC, regardiess of the
Tribasic Lead Sulphate, 3PbO, PbSO4, H2O,is the most
popular and versatile lead stabilisers for PVC. It is one of the most cost
effective stabilizers available, and is used in both rigid and plasticised
PVC compounds for a wide range of end product applications.
||6.5 - 6.6
|Residue on 63 micron I.S. sieve (% max)
|Moisture (% max)
|Lead Oxide Equivalent (% PbO)
||87.5 - 89.5
|Bulk density, tapped (g/ ml)
||1.6 - 2.0
||above 900o C
- For its good electrical properties it is widely used in cable
- The material supplied by the company being treated by a special
surface coating technique and thus highly cost effective is used in
- Electrical conduit & cladding.
- Rigid extrusion of main water goods.
- Guttering and soil pipes
- Pipes for conveyance of gases and liquids.
- Injection moulding.